SNAPCHAT REQUESTS: Makeup & Faux Fur Poncho



Today is the last day of the Sephora VIB 20% off sale. So basically if you are a Beauty Insider at Sephora you can get 20% off your purchase with the code : VIB20. On snapchat <<< my snap is : ALEXBUTLERTV)>> I get a lot of questions ask me about my go to products so here is a list and links to everything I use.


2. Mascara - THIS and THIS
5. Liquid Liner <LOVE> / Pencil Eyeliner
6. I use a drugstore brand to fill in my eyebrows 
7. bronzer in the color "natural"
6. concealer - I use THIS and THIS
8. Under eye highlighter THE HOLY GRAIL!!!
10. For contouring I use THIS
11. Primer for Face // Primer for Eyes
12. Fav Eyeshadow Palette
13. Must have applicator for foundation and concealer





Also on Snap today I was wearing this Faux Fur poncho from Target. It's from last season but below are a whole bunch of similar looks. <Also stop in Target as often as you can this season -- because they always have some rare finds that are fab> xo




No comments :

Post a Comment