A Little Obsession: Comfy In The Cold

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Comfy In The Cold


 







Most of the time when its cold outside all I want in this world is to be comfortable and warm. This is my go to outfit. Vest + Ugg Boots + scarf and I'm good in any combination of the mix.
I pretty much live in my Ugg Boots and of course I think you should too! My Uggs are ON SUPER SALE so now is definitely the time to buy them! P.S. As a Florida grown girl I never really got to wear ear muffs EVER.. so now I am living in them and they keep my ears nice and toasty!

Also,  I might be a little MIA with pictures next week because I am headed to PERISCOPE SUMMIT this weekend. It's basically an event for the top Periscopers and I am hosting as well as participating on a panel!
 If you haven't checked out Periscope yet -- you MUST-- it's an app for android or iphone!
Make sure to look for me my handle is @alexbutlertv

Stay warm out there loves!
Xo,
Alex

Shop this look below <I listed a couple of cute earmuffs too!>:

Post a Comment