A Little Obsession: Friday Favorites: Fringe

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites: Fringe




1. skirt | 2. almond bag | 3. bucket bag | 4. gold bag | 5. taupe bag | 6. clutch | 7. pumps | 8. romper

Some of the other fringe products I am OBSESSED with right now:


The 70's are back and better than ever! The spring runways were loaded with with fringe and I LOVE IT! Fringe just adds this bohemian flavor to any springtime outfit. Fringe bathing suits, fringe skirts, fringe tops, fringe bags, fringe shoes = FRINGE EVERYTHING! Are you loving fringe? 

On a side note - Nate and I are bracing for a tropical storm headed to the Carolina's. Tropical Storm Ana is expected to arrive on Sunday with a ton of rain so hopefully I will be able to get my pictures for the blog in before the storm gets here.


Oh and... 
P.S. I started PERISCOPING!! Don't know what periscoping is?!? It's broadcasting live TO THE WORLD.. from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
Download the app and follow me!! My username is @alexbutlertv

FOR MY SPECIAL PERISCOPE FOLLOWERS: 
ENTER BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

Post a Comment