A Little Obsession: Best Shows To Watch On Netflix Right Now

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Best Shows To Watch On Netflix Right Now


If you're looking for me I am probably in my bed watching a show I am currently obsessed with on Netflix. Don't judge me but I have never watched "The Walking Dead," until now. I just started season 1 this week and I am already on season 4 = I CAN'T STOP. It's a very addictive show and honestly my favorite part of Netflix is that I can watch a show and not have to wait for commercials. Truly I don't even watch popular tv shows like "This Is Us," because I am too impatient to wait for the commercials to end or to wait for the next episode. HAHA -- so as a result I watch everything late! I get a lot of questions about my Netflix obsessions so I figured I would share MY LIST OF FAVES: (In no particular order)



1. OZARK - They better come back with a second season cause I am MEGA OBSESSED with this one. It follows the story of a financial advisor who moves his family to the Missouri OZARKS where he must launder a ton of money for a drug boss. It is so good. Yes, start watching this one tonight!

2. THE WALKING DEAD - Ok, I am currently on season 4 and I CAN NOT STOP. So addictive. So edge of your seat. Now I know why they have been winning all those awards for this show... I mean it is good!

3. STRANGER THINGS - OBVIOUSLY THE BEST SHOW EVER! If you haven't seen it. Today my friend, today!It's a science fiction horror series set in the 1980's. 

4.The Crown - I am obsessed with all things ROYAL (Meghan Markle the whole prince harry marriage of course has my attention) but this is all about Queen Elizabeth and her life becoming Queen very young. If you like history, royalty, or just plain good acting = this is a win!

5. The People vs OJ Simpson -- I remember in middle school when our teachers turned on the school tv's just so they could watch the OJ Simpson verdict. WOW. This series really had me on the edge of my seat because we know the story but seeing it played out in real time is very interesting.

6. House of Cards - Well I am totally devastated that this show was cancelled due to the whole Kevin Spacey drama. But for what it is worth -- the show was fantastic! It is all about political corruption and the things Frank Underwood will do to ensure his success at becoming President.

7. The 100 - Ok this one starts out really crazy - almost silly - and then gets mega addictive. I say don't judge this one until you get past the first couple episodes when it gets really good. The show is set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization. A spaceship housing humanity's only survivors sends one hundred juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.

8. The West Wing & Friends - Classic shows, obviously Friends is the bomb and The West Wing was a fabulous show based on the inner workings of the White House.

9. Gossip Girl - So, I literally never watched Gossip Girl when it was on TV. Not sure why... I just missed the Gossip Girl train-- but I LOVED it when I finally binged the whole show. It is about the wealthy kids of New York (socialites) who are constantly written about by a blogger type known as "Gossip Girl."

10. Breaking Bad - I haven't watched it yet --but it's on my list! EVERYONE says it is the best show ever.

Oh, and here are a few movies I also really enjoyed:

Bright - Netflix Original Movie - I loved it. Will Smith is the best. And I completely loved the concept.
The Amanda Knox Story - The docu series on the murder of her roommate and if she did or didn't do it. Totally captivating!
Making A Murderer - Another docu series worth the watch!

Alright so those are my obsessions -- send me what you are watching!
I am always up for a new show recommendation...

I am off now to watch The Walking Dead!!! #nightmares
xo,
Alex 




5 comments :

  1. I agree but I would also like to add shows by Andy Yeatman to it because these shows are very entertaining and teaches good things to children. Thanks for sharing this list. I can forward this post as it is to my friends and cousins. They will be very happy to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Avoir un compte netflix gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. watch tv shows online

    ReplyDelete