A Little Obsession: Cult Gaia Ark Bag Dupes: The IT Bag For Spring

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cult Gaia Ark Bag Dupes: The IT Bag For Spring








RED ALERT GIRLS: BACK IN STOCK BUT NOT FOR LONG.



<Scroll down and skip everything I wrote below if you are just like OMGH Alex where are the links?!!> LOL
LITERALLY, there are 5 left in some of these DUPES. So jack be quick!

There is nothing I love more than discovering A GREAT DEAL. This bag continues to be ever so popular for spring and summer -- when it first came out I was like.... hmmmm welll... do I really want to spend $148 on a bamboo bag?? Then the dupes came out for like $39 bucks and I was like OK now were talking business. So here ya go -- the best dupes for the ever so popular CULT GAIA bag > in stock!

But trust me when I say... I know it's cold outside but buy these babies NOW.  
Because when it gets warm they will all be out of stock. Last year I waited (MAJOR FOMO - Fear of Missing Out ) lets just say I had major regret on not getting it sooner.

Just click on the image of the one you love below and it will take you to the purchase site:
THE PRICE. SO GOOD. I CAN'T DEAL.


These are the bamboo ark bag dupes below: (click any photo below)
($39 for the natural bamboo one)// the colorful acrylic dupes are $89
but remember the splurge price on the acrylic ones is over $280-- so it's a STEAL!






Other dupes:



Hope you found one you love!
xo,
Alex

Post a Comment