A Little Obsession: 10 Great Sweaters Under $50

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

10 Great Sweaters Under $50





 


 Shop The Look:


Red is truly my new favorite color. I have always loved it but the holidays always remind me of my red obsession. It's just a great pop of color and the good news with this sweater is that IF red isn't your fave -- it also comes in 10 OTHER COLORS! I love when I find something that has a color for everyone! This clutch has been a staple in my closet but it is on the pricey side so I linked a $45 dupe for it HERE and HERE.

Right now I am living my best life in sweaters and if you are on the hunt for some great ones <that are affordable> I have stocked up and linked the best of the best below. Cozy and comfy but best of all most under $30. With this "winter bomb cyclone" on the way... the only thing I want to do is cozy up on the couch and live life in sweaters! For the low cost I was really impressed by the quality of these sweaters. If you pick one up let me know what you think!
 My shopping goal in life = spend a little, get A LOT. :)
UPDATE: get 10% off all the sweaters from H&M with code 4430 at checkout online




Stay warm friends,
xo- Alex

Post a Comment