A Little Obsession: Hunter Boots, Dresses, and Scarves OH MY

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, October 10, 2016

Hunter Boots, Dresses, and Scarves OH MY











sunglasses (less expensive dupes HERE and HERE) | gold link bracelet |  X ring |


Well Hurricane Matthew came and went - thankfully! We honestly didn't think we would get much of the storm here in Raleigh but he left a lot of flooding behind! So many roads were closed off because of flooding on Sunday night but I am glad most everyone I know is safe and their homes made it through ok. 

I have been living in my rain boots the last few days and I am thinking I need them in every color. They are my fav boots of the season and when I tell you that they get you through puddles I MEAN - YOU CAN WALK IN HIGH WATER AND YOU WILL NEVER FEEL IT IN YOUR BOOTS. If you are looking for rain boots that are the real deal -- you have to have these.

For a long time I never bought hunter boots because I always got cheaper brand rain boots -- but let me tell you I now consider them the best fall season purchase I've ever made. EVER.

Especially on snowy days.

I linked a whole bunch of my fav colors below.


SHOP THE LOOK:





Post a Comment