A Little Obsession: The Most Comfy Denim Ever: Articles Of Society

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Most Comfy Denim Ever: Articles Of Society

















denim <$68> | pumps <Target sold out> similar HERE  | shirt | necklace | bag | watch | sunglasses | ring


Articles of Society denim - WOWWWW - They legit left me speechless the first time I put them on. And for someone who talks as much as I do - that's really impressive. The woman helping me at Nordstrom came by my dressing room to see if I was ok and I opened the door and was like "I can't believe how good these jeans feel." And she said, "Oh yeh - Articles Of Society Denim is the best!"

You know how hard it is to find a great comfy pair of jeans and this brand has to be one of my faves.  They genuinely feel like butter when you put them on. Premium denim at an affordable price and thank goodness because my 7 jeans and every other brand I love usually comes with a big $$ price tag. The denim I have on in these photos  is just $68!!! Articles of Society uses the same high-quality fabrics, fit standards and craftsmanship as its contenders, whose jeans retail for up to four times the price!!

<<<If you don't like the wash I have on or just want to see more click HERE>>>

Don't just take my word for it - next time you are in a Nordstrom try them on - you will thank me!



Shop The Look:

Post a Comment