A Little Obsession: Perfect Pumpkin

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, October 3, 2016

Perfect Pumpkin





It's so hard for me to choose one! LOL







I changed my mind about which pumpkin to get like four times! lol






booties | cardigan (TARGET) - similar HERE and HERE | shorts | white tee | ring | sunglasses <$20.00 version HERE> -- Bag


There's just something about this season that always has my heart. Now that I live in a place with all four seasons I have a new appreciation for fall and everything that comes with it. Booties, lattes, cardigans, sweaters, scarves and more. Nate and I went to Ken's Pumpkin Farm in Garner and what a blast it was! So soooo fun! I also had no idea white pumpkins were a thing? HA! I am late to the pumpkin color game.

After the pumpkin picking we headed over to Ken's Korney Korn Maze! AND there were moments when I thought we would never get out haha! But we did! If you live near Raleigh its a must stop for the season!

We picked a big orange one but I wanted to buy every tiny baby pumpkin I saw!  This season I am big into cardigans so I linked this look and a few of my fave cardigans here:





Post a Comment