A Little Obsession: Faux Fur Poncho

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Faux Fur Poncho








target fedora hat <Sold out> similar HERE | purse | poncho <sold out> Similar HERE & HERE
ring | watch | boots <old> similar HERE | sunglasses ONLY $20 <PRADA DUPES>
| jeans | turtleneck | earrings


SHOP MY POST

There is something so comfy and magical about a poncho but add the faux fur and it just dresses it all up. I can not begin to tell you how many compliments I got on this beauty. It was a steal at Target but sold out so fast! I found a few similar options but you might want to stalk a Target store because I was told they should come back in stock in store but not online.

Anyway... I am headed to Jingle Ball tonight - it s a big ball to raise money for the Salvation Army and give kids that don't have toys for the holidays a real Christmas. 
I am VERY excited and I love having fun for a good cause and I hope to encourage you to donate toys to a needy family or organization for the holidays! With all the shopping we do as bloggers its the least we can do to help out a child in need!
Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!
xo,
Alex

Post a Comment