A Little Obsession: My Favorite Casual Sweaters For Fall

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

My Favorite Casual Sweaters For Fall






It's finally sweater weather and let's be real it is ALL I wait for. I love the cold, love the leaves, love pretty much all of it. It could be because of the fact that I grew up near the beaches and I suppose fake icicles on buildings don't really count as snow right?




Growing up in Miami, winter was mostly made up of palm trees with white lights sooooo its safe to say my love for fall is mostly because I grew up without a true fall life. This white sweater I am wearing in this post is such a cozy knit and its on super sale for $17.99. Truly I need so many sweaters but the costs can add up so I am happy when I find cute ones that keep me warm under $50 -- so under $20 is even better!

Go ahead and give me all the sweaters you can find and oh boy did I find some good ones! I have been on the hunt for all the cutest sweaters that ever lived.
I linked a bunch below--


MY FAVE SWEATERS RIGHT NOW ALL UNDER $50:

Happy Shopping, xo Alex

Post a Comment