A Little Obsession: Palm Print Sweater

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, February 5, 2018

Palm Print Sweater

Shop the look:










Ok first = WOW! What a game! Go Eagles!
Nate and I are honorary Eagles Fans since we moved to PA so we were all about Nick Foles last night and the win was amazing! The whole city lit up in fireworks. Nate and I stayed in last night to watch the game <We're old people LOL =  so velveeta and rotel cheese dip + beer for Nate + wine for me + couch + homemade burgers = happy > We were sooooo low key exhausted from a fun weekend out in downtown Philly with Nate's brother who flew into town.
The whole city lit up green it was truly a storybook ending.

Speaking of green... (nice transition lol) Palm prints are so my obsession right now. I just bought a palm print phone case at H&M but its not online yet ...and this sweater! The one I am wearing in the pictures is under $25 --and I am wearing a size medium. It's so mega comfy and a perfect transition piece that will go with so much this spring! I also linked a bunch of other palm print pieces I am loving right now.

Shop the look:





Are you finding some fab spring items? I have been shopping early for spring this year because last year I missed out on sooooo many pieces that were SOLD OUT. So my advice -- shop early!!

xo,
Alex



Post a Comment