A Little Obsession: Last Minute 4th of July Tees

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Last Minute 4th of July Tees



Last minute is the story of my fashion life. I'll be there but fashionably late LOL
Just in case you are still on the hunt for a tee for the 4th I found these below all still available with Express shipping today -- will arrive July 3rd! Or you can try to find them in store!



Men's Tee's HERE
If you are an AMAZON PRIME shopper there are also a ton of options HERE
But make sure to double check the shipping dates so you'll get it in time.
----
Nate and I are out on the open road headed to Ohio to see his fam and spend the holiday with them. I found this hat below in the $3 section when you first walk into Target! You might get lucky and find a few left if you cruise by the store today! That $1 items section gets me EVERYTIME.

Happy 4th friends!! <3
xoxo, Alex

Post a Comment