A Little Obsession: 25 VELVET DRESSES FOR FALL/WINTER

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

25 VELVET DRESSES FOR FALL/WINTER


dressshoes/ mine is old Kate spade but I linked a similar>> bag

I honestly was never much of a velvet girl - I think its because I grew up in Florida. We didn't really have a need for long sleeves and velvet when we had "fake winters" (aka fake icicles on palm trees LOL). So, now that I live in a colder climate its totally growing on me and I can't stop buying velvet! I wore this dress to a wedding over the weekend and got a ton of compliments on it. (FYI: if you are short or petite like me -- you will need a hem on it) It sold out at Nordstrom but I did find it at one other store. HERE. 

 Since the velvet dress was so popular I decided to link a bunch that I am loving right now they are listed below from highest priced to lowest. How do you feel about velvet?



Post a Comment