A Little Obsession: Work Work Work It Out

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Work Work Work It Out

The only time I've ever really felt like I was losing weight was once upon a time in Florida when I went to OTF...

Otherwise known as Orange Theory Fitness

It's genuinely the best thing that ever happened to my wannabe skinny life. 

As soon as I moved to Raleigh I decided OTF was coming back into my life. My weight is always such a rollercoaster but usually if I cut the bread out, drink only water, and take class daily -- <easier said then done> I see major results fast.


Here's to getting fit again! oh and below is a picture of me at the all new FLYWHEEL in Cameron Village in downtown Raleigh! We checked it out on the show...they offer super fun cycling classes! So far I like it!!!  

Work work work it out baayyyy bayyyy! 
Xo,
Alex
                 

Post a Comment