A Little Obsession: Fall Weather & Pumpkin Spice

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Weather & Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice Latte's are EVERYTHING.
Literally sometimes I feel like my whole life revolves around the happiness that is Pumpkin Spice.

Yes, I give it capital first letters - ha - thats how important it is to me.
Trader Joe's makes some pretty fantastic Pumpkin EVERYTHING... during this season. There is an amazing Pumpkin Swirl Brownie recipe on the Trader Joe's site I had to share AND I am dying to try.

(**No -- you wont see fancy pictures of me trying to make something amazing with pumpkin spice because I'm a messy cook and lets just say that I am convinced those blog food photos that FOOD bloggers posts are a lie - or if it's true I am honestly jealous because we all know were messy in the kitchen ha -- or at least I am :))**

Anyway - I finally feel settled in and moved in to Raleigh. So far I LOVE it here.

I feel like I can finally breathe a sigh of relief because we are moved into our new apartment, I had my hair done yesterday (thank the lord) ha! And I am dreaming of a white christmas. (Literally - I hope it snows.) Is that bad? I just feel like I have never had a real christmas tree - snow outside holiday. Maybe that's because I am a true Floridian. Uh yah -our idea of Xmas is fake icicles hanging from buildings. So needless to say I'm ready for the real thing! Let it snow! Please and thank you.



P.S. I took my first trip to Chapel Hill and got to see The Top Of The Hill and the gorgeous university. It was really breathtaking and fun to finally get out and see FALL happening in full motion...
                
  
                   
I bought this mirror cause I think it lies and makes me look thinner haha. Now thats a good reason to buy a mirror. You can get this fab lying mirror at LOWES - it wasnt available online :/

Scarf: H&M - similar HERE
Top: H&M - similar HERE
Jeans: 7 For all Mankind: HERE - these jeans are AMAZE
Boots: Ciao Bella : Available and on sale HERE

Happy Sunday, xo
Alex

Post a Comment