A Little Obsession: Sweater Dresses Are All The Rage

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, October 24, 2014

Sweater Dresses Are All The Rage


Hello. Lovers.
Is it just me or has this felt like the longest week EVER!?!? Um ya. TGIF ...almost ;)


Just when I was feeling my most exhausted... I decided to do a little shopping <ya that makes sense> and I realized everywhere I turn its sweater dresses galore. I suppose it all makes sense with fall in full effect and winter weather slowly creeping in.


So I've been wearing quite a few of these sweater dresses on the show... I added a cute bow belt to mine and dressed it up with some sweet pink NYX lipstick/dainty diamond earrings and a bling bracelet <oh and my fav pink jess simpson pumps>.

The Limited Black Cowl Neck Sweater > Avail Here in Red and Black
Bow Buckle Belt: HERE
Jessica Simpson Pink Pumps: SIMILAR HERE


  
Gem Stretch Bracelet: HERE and ON SALE ;) yeh!
Tear Drop faux diamond earrings: HERE

     Sweet Pink NYX lipstick: HERE


Have you seen any fab sweater dresses lately>?
xo,
Alex

Post a Comment