A Little Obsession: In the Holiday Spirit

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, December 1, 2014

In the Holiday Spirit

I am officially in the holiday spirit! I hope you had a magical Thanksgiving and I hope you ate as much as I did. That would make me feel better because I feel like I just ate and ate and ate and ate....

Luckily, I can still fit into this red beauty:
 < If you're still looking for a holiday dress! = Yes, they have more!>

Necklace: Francesca's - similar here

A few weeks ago I went to a Christmas Tree Farm on the show and it was magical.
I came home with this beauty < yes, its a mini tree> and finally decorated her and several other parts of my apartment.

My theme this year is Burlap, Gold, & Glitter.
Find all the burlap you can dream of here, white bulbs here, glitter ribbon here, glitter bows - similar here and here.

I bought all these beauties at Michaels. Gotta love a good coupon. ;)
gold tray: similar here//pine cones: plain ones here //
<<and just add white paint to the tips or add gold glitter.>> 
// Glitter candle: Similar here





Centerpiece decor for the kitchen:


gold vase - similar here // all flowers from Michaels - assorted with glitter.
GET ALL THE ONES WITH GLITTER :)

And every holiday home needs a glitter angel << only avail in Michael's stores>>
 and her deer. -- similar here


Burlap bow I made by just wrapping around my lamp bottoms. -- added a little gold glitter leaf. 
Next to it - a gold mason type jar with a white flower in it.

A special ornament for my daddy. - Can't leave him out ;)
<he passed away in 2013 but this was our most celebrated holiday together>



I bought this beauty at Michaels - I wish I could say I made it or tell you where to get more. But I cant find it online. :/ It's a burlap bow... thats all I know.



And thanks to Black Friday -- I splurged and bought this fab coat!! eek! Thank you Guess.
You can have one to! HERE and ON SALE!

                      
Finally... my weekend ended with more food. I was invited to the pre-grand opening for Tupelo Honey Cafe in Raleigh. AB-SOLUTELY DE-LICIOUS! I ordered the jumbo lump crab cakes, a side order of sweet potato fries, mac n cheese -- AND we had to try one of their famous biscuits with honey! After all that... we saved a little room for some yummy Butter Pecan Pie w ice cream. It was IN-CREDIBLE! If you live in Raleigh -- this is a must visit! WOW!
                 \

It was a busy weekend!
After eating my heart out, decorating, shopping, and eating some more - I'm spent. LITERALLY!
 Was I ready for Monday? um, no. But ready to start the Master Cleanse = yes.

XO,
Alex

Post a Comment