A Little Obsession: Black & Bling

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Black & Bling

Dress: Cache --on sale! // Shoes: Boston Proper// Watch: Michael Kors //
 Bracelet: Kate Spade on sale!

Less than 24 hours before my Thanksgiving vacay starts. Eek! I'm so excited and so in need of the break. I got a little shoe happy and HAD to HAVE these unstoppable shoes up above... trust me you want them and they are on SALE!

I also got a little scarf happy this holiday season because I genuinely CAN'T stop buying scarves.
I got these two gorge babies at H&M but as luck would have it they arent available online. Not to worry you might still be able to find them in store >>I just got them a week ago.




What fab scarves are you loving this season??
Send me the link! I probably don't NEED more...but I WANT more.

Xo,
Alex

Post a Comment