A Little Obsession: Monday Must-Haves

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Must-Haves


<Hot Pink Scarves>

Every once in awhile you walk into a store and an item stops you in your tracks -- that happened to me last week at The Limited when I saw this Hot Pink Scarf. Literally halted in my tracks.
So hard to find a great pink scarf!

The sad part: As of right now The Limited isn't selling this beauty online 
but... below it is a fab Tory Burch one I discovered. 
Or a less expensive Target option here >  Or a polka dot pink option here >
                       
     
<michael kors watch>
<Coat - H & M>


<leather leggings> 
Yes, you need them.

The best pair - at an affordable price - that I've tried on are at Ann Taylor here.
Tons of other options here



<Sephora Favorites>

Buy a perfume sampler for $24 bucks and get a FREE rollerball certificate inside
 that you can redeem in store whenever you want.

Pretty much a no brainer and a sick deal. Basically instead of buying a rollerball perfume like my fav Viktor & Rolf perfume <which is usually 30 bucks>...you spend $24, get 5 little samplers, and a full size Rollerball of your choice. Um ya. Do it.

<Target Boots for 39 bucks>
check please!

These babies are at Target now and are probably
 the best looking faux leather boot I've ever seen at Target. Yes, I bought a pair. And I love them.



<Finally, this coat from H&M rocks my socks.>
I am wearing it in the top pick - comfy and has a very pretty expensive look to it. 
Find it here - it's selling out in a lot of sizes. They seem to sell out and then pop back up again.
 So definitely check back if you're size is SOLD OUT.

Runs true to size - so I would go up a size if you plan to layer for Winter ;) 
Other blush coat options here.


What are you loving this week? 






Post a Comment