A Little Obsession: Something Black, Something Blue

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Something Black, Something Blue


Cache Cache Cache - all day. 
I cant say enough about the dresses at Cache.
Game - changers. Always flattering fits. 

Big thanks to them for dressing me on the show on the regular and always making me look ten different kinds of fab.


I wore this beauty on the show this week.
                            
Chain Trim Dress available at Cache // Heels: Michael Kors - sold out. Similar HERE


Lipstick: I mixed two NYX lipsticks together to get this color: - sweet pink & aria
                              
            

And... another LBD.
As Cache would say: 
"The LBD is all-season sexy. One’s not enough... and it might be impossible to have too many."

                             


   
Black Long Sleeve Beaded Dress: Cache //
Steve Madden Stud Pumps
SOLD OUT but Several available on Ebay HERE




<disclaimer this photo below was touched up with the oh so fun APP -- "Perfect 365" 
I only wish I had eyelashes that amazing and no bags under my eyes <a girl can dream right?>.
Not to worry - you can have no bags to.

 If you don't have it - download it. You'll thank me later. ;)

                                          

<pic above>
Eyelashes: Sephora - Celebrity
Eyeliner: NARS - Via Venetto
Blush: MAC Coppertone

Dressing room photo fun and silly faces, because when I'm bored after the show this is what we do.
We as in Me. 

                   


Happy Shopping. 
Xo,
Alex




Post a Comment