A Little Obsession: Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bar Obsession

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bar Obsession

"Step away from the pumpkin bar, Alex - step away." 
I literally have to say this to myself out loud because I can't stop eating them.

Nothing makes me more excited than getting dressed up for Halloween..besides the candy part. But this year I opted for pumpkin suga'... instead. Before I headed out for Halloween festivities -- I made these unstoppable super-cali-fragilistic:

Pumpkin Bars from Trader Joe's <with chocolate chips in them>

Trust me = You want them in your life.


I mean they are so good people sell them on EBAY WHEN THEY ARE SOLD OUT in stores.  
Yes, I said ebay - EXAMPLE HERE

Maybe I am late to the pumpkin game but I just discovered these this year and WOW-- I've been missing out -- because they are bomb dot com.

They are so SUPER easy to make. 
Preheat oven to 350 and 8 x 8 x 2 baking pan - fill the bottom with parchment paper and lightly greased with cooking spray. 

Whisk two large eggs and one stick of melted butter together 

add full bag of mix 
blend until soft dough forms spread into pan corners and level top. 
And bake for 25 to 26 minutes. BOOM. Done.

                              VOILA... happiness in a square. yum. yum in the tum tum.

So if your swinging through Trader Joe's grab a box or 2
 <they're seasonal so they'll be gone fast>
                  

I absolutely. positively.  completely.  LOVE THIS HOLIDAY.
Especially the dressing up part.

My costume was provided by Hughie and Louie's Costumes in North Raleigh and I am genuinely obsessed with it. 

Fun fact: my parents were married on Halloween! That probably explains all the crazy in my house and I mean that in the best way! HA! 

Say hello to the Queen of Hearts! 

                   

                                   
 Photos with friends in the news room 

                              
                          
Happy Halloween! And Trust me YOU WANT A PUMPKIN BAR. Make em. xo
Alex


Post a Comment