A Little Obsession: TARGET HAUL: 5 shoes for under $85

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Saturday, March 21, 2015

TARGET HAUL: 5 shoes for under $85

     
TARGET TARGET TARGET >> How do I love thee... let me count the ways!!
I did get all these shoes when they had an additional ten percent off but they are still all REALLY great deals and such an amazing variety of shoes. I BELIEVE ... THE

 PROMOTION IS STILL RUNNING!

Here are the direct links to each one I bought and some more I love below are linked in pictures!

veronique black strap sandals

womens christy brown strappy pump



Steve Madden Look alike > Wendy Gladiator Sandal

Which is your favorite?!?!

Happy Shopping!

XO,
Alex

1 comment :

  1. Target has been killing it lately! Loving all of these shoes! I need those white ones!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete