A Little Obsession: Dressed Up Denim

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dressed Up Denim

 










jean jacket: target  | maxi skirt : BCBG  <sold out> similar here , here and here |
 top: h&m <old> similar for $10 here , or here, and here | bag: Rebecca Minkoff MAC |
 necklace: baublebar | bracelets: Loren Hope c/o Rocksbox <<use code: AlexButlerTVxoxo for a free month of Rocksbox>> & other bracelet: Ann Taylor  | Sunglasses: Target | Ring: Ann Taylor


Maxi skirts are one of the most comfortable and flattering items of clothing to wear! I love how versatile they are too! They are a great way to get creative with pieces you already have in your closet as well as fun accessories! I have had this striped H&M shirt for ages and I just popped it underneath my new Target jean jacket to add some pizzazz! Growing up I hated stripes and now I can't get enough of them -- it's amazing how our tastes change. I am loving maxi skirts for spring and the jean jacket is classic, timeless, and goes with everything = just a must have. I found mine at Target on sale for $24.99 and I die for this acid wash look.

1 comment :

  1. Love a maxi skirt with pockets! <3
    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete