A Little Obsession: CROCHET TOP MAXI W/ POCKETS

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, July 13, 2015

CROCHET TOP MAXI W/ POCKETS









 <BUY 1 GET 1 50% off> AND and extra 10% off with code: JULY// 
sunglasses // wedges tory burch - sold out - similar HERE // bag //loren hope bracelet <sold out> similar HERE // kendra scott earrings // white bracelets // watch // kendra scott owen ring // kendra scott 'naomi' ring - white SOLD OUT -- similar here and here // nail polish //
Ann Taylor bracelets: here and here
 
There is nothing I love more on this earth than a great set of pockets on a dress or skirt. This dress was a fab find at my fav spot: Target! THE BEST! It comes in green and blue and the pockets were a surprise I discovered after I bought it! Price point = $29.99 // BEST DAY EVER!

As you can tell I was pretty excited to wear it! Nate and I went out to lunch on Sunday at the Village Deli in Cameron Village and I got so many compliments. Trust me when I say you will love this dress. Crochet on the top and light on the bottom - just an easy breezy outfit for a hot day out. 

Hope you love it as much as I do. I have a big obsession with Maxi's right now!

Shop this look here:

Post a Comment