A Little Obsession: Fourth Of July Festivities

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth Of July Festivities


Sometimes you just feel like you need a vacation from your vacation! LOL -- I am exhausted but I truly had the most amazing time in Carolina Beach, NC. We stayed at The Savannah Inn: a quaint and lovely spot literally 5 steps from the beach and it was spectacular.


Every year I feel like the Red White and Blue holidays roll in and I have NOTHING to wear. haha! <<story of my life>> So, this year I decided I was going to go overboard and have an unlimited amount of everything you could imagine red, white, and blue.



 

top //shoes //distressed shorts // beach hat // bag < only available in stores at Target: similar here and  here // red white and blue bracelets <SOLD OUT> - Similar here // white bracelets // watch // kendra scott owen ring // kendra scott 'naomi' ring - white SOLD OUT -- similar here and here // earrings <sold out> similar here//
 sunglasses also < similar here and here> // nail polish
---------------------------------------------------
INSTAGRAM VACAY RE CAP:

          sunglasses <NastyGal sold out> similar here // beach hat
dress will be posted on the blog Wednesday // turquoise bracelets <old>similar here//

No trip is complete to Carolina Beach without a stop at the
WORLD FAMOUS SQUIGLEYS ICE CREAM!
This place had a line around the building but it was amazing! This is a must stop if you ever visit.

I had the most wonderful weekend and I am just so glad we were able to find a hotel because I am so last minute!! I waited until the day off to book a hotel haha! But in the end everything worked out! Luckily, someone cancelled their stay at the Savannah Inn so that opened up a spot for us! 
Woot woot!
I cant wait to go back!! What a blast!
Hope you had an amazing 4th too!
Xo,
Alex

Post a Comment