A Little Obsession: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: What's NOT SOLD OUT yet

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: What's NOT SOLD OUT yet

PART 2

OK. So bottom line -- at this point SO MUCH STUFF is sold out!!
It's like the Fashion HUNGER GAMES <LOL>

Tomorrow is the day you can FINALLY buy if you are not a Nordstrom Card Holder. So below are all the items I am loving that are still available as of 12 pm eastern time.

<But really there is a lot still available you can PREVIEW the whole sale HERE>


{And if that NARS palette sells out before I can buy it tomorrow morning I am going to straight up faint.} Literally - like I said before - put what you want in your cart and hit purchase at like 5am haha! Yes I might wake up that early so I can get what I want.

Also make sure you check out 
<makeup palettes etc>


Happy Shopping!!! xx

Post a Comment