A Little Obsession: Off The Shoulder Dress & Pom Pom Sandals

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, July 25, 2016

Off The Shoulder Dress & Pom Pom Sandals

     






    



   




 dress $12.99 <also in full stock in Black> | pom pom sandals option 1 pom pom sandals option 2 | headband <sold out /lilly pulitzer for Target | sunglasses <dior dupes> |

  beach bag w tassel <mine is from target but sadly sold out> |
Earrings (sold out) - similar HERE and here


If you are HOT and you know it - clap your hands! It has been nothing but HOT HOT HOT here in Raleigh the last few days. I mean the humidity is so thick that I need to be in dresses all day. This $25 yellow dress is sold out in most sizes but comes in a ton of other colors <red> and in plus sizes and in blue here. which I linked below. And of course my pom pom sandals are out in full force for the summer. I get a ton of compliments on them everywhere I go and I promise you will love them! You can find them online in a range of prices I also linked some below.

Happy shopping and I hope you are staying cool in the summer heat. xx




Post a Comment