A Little Obsession: Floral Off The Shoulder Dress

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Floral Off The Shoulder Dress










 LOVED this dress! But it was hard to photograph because it was a bit large on me. Runs a little big so probably size down if you can.

 | sunglasses <sold out> similar HERE < I also love these> | lipstick (color is: natural) | bag | X ring |


So... you may have noticed I have been a little MIA lately. My tv show was cancelled about two months ago so figuring out what I am going to do next has really been my main priority. As a result my blog has taken a bit of a hiatus. This is still something that I love to do --but it is tough to keep up with when your full time career becomes your focus. I plan to be back in full force soon but thanks for sticking by me in the meantime. Many of you have reached out and I am so grateful that you even noticed I was missing in action. Whenever I get the chance I still post as often as I can but the last 5 weeks have been sort of a crazy roller-coaster as life usually goes. 

So thanks for being a friend and understanding.

I thought about pretending like nothing was up but I decided the truth was a much better option. 

Hope things are going well for all of you and thanks for being apart of my little world on the internet.

xo,
Alex

PLUS ENTER MY GIVEAWAY ON SNAPCHAT FOR THIS
SHE IN GORGEOUS BOW RUFFLE DRESS:
@ALEXBUTLERTV


Post a Comment