A Little Obsession: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow









 




 

Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow!



I wished all year for a white christmas and somehow I actually got lucky! I didn't grow up with snow being a Florida kid so these days are magic to me.  For the record it was 15 degrees when these photos were taken! TO SAY ...I was cold... is an understatement. Nate and I went to Ohio for the Christmas break and wowzaaaa it was freezing. Its expected to be -1 degrees next week! AHHHH! 

I love spending time with Nate's family and I literally ate SO MUCH FOOD. I think I am still in a food coma... cookies, turkey, cookies, chocolate, cheesy twice baked potatoes, cookies, bacon, breakfast, cookies, cheesy cauliflower, cookies.... the list goes on and on and on. WE ATE!

I love this time of year because it truly brings me so much joy. My Let it Snow sweater is $29.99 but was on sale for $14.99 so keep your eyes peeled it might go on sale again. 


I hope you enjoyed time with your families. xoxo



Post a Comment