A Little Obsession: Off The Shoulder Sweater & Last Minute Gift Ideas

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, December 18, 2017

Off The Shoulder Sweater & Last Minute Gift Ideas

 Just a side note: I was freezing/FROZEN - when this picture was taken. Looking down wondering if my toes are going to freeze off HAHA <slight exaggeration>

Shop The Look:









Other sweaters I am loving:


 My holiday shopping is finally done!! Woot woot! Took me a lot longer this year to pick gifts than normal. It might be because there were just so many good deals. I mean ... for real... were the sales CRAZY this year or what?!?! I feel like Black Friday has been going on for a month. haha!

In all my shopping I have found some really great sweaters and this one above is a true fave. It's Under $30 -- super cozy -- keeps you warm -- and it can be worn 3 ways: Off the shoulder, one shoulder or pulled up. My fave is the one shoulder and this beauty also comes in 4 more colors including red. PS. Found my boots back in stock and on sale! 

Have you finished all your shopping? Here are some last minute gift ideas -
& THANK GOODNESS FOR AMAZON 2 day shipping!

Last Minute Gifts For Him:

Last Minute Gifts For Her Under $50:


More Ideas:


xo,
Alex

Post a Comment