A Little Obsession: NORDSTROM HAUL: ALL ITEMS UNDER $70

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Sunday, March 25, 2018

NORDSTROM HAUL: ALL ITEMS UNDER $70



Sometimes you walk into Nordstrom and you truly just can't believe the good deals. I always use to think Nordstrom was a place where I had to be ready to spend $$$ dolla dolla bills y'all. But if you shop smart you can get some great deals on denim, dresses, and jewelry for great prices.

When I went shopping last week I picked up this dress ABOVE for $49.


This pair of distressed fab denim below for $55 TOTAL STEAL.
And that gorge off the shoulder asymmetrical top under $70.


 

MORE cute bags:


The cutest sweater that speaks to my fashion heart.

And last but not least this super Gorgeous pair of earrings for $52. Worth EVERY penny. Think of all the cute spring outfits you can rock these with AND they are mega light weight. LIGHT AS A FEATHER.


PS. I used to spend a lot of money on great denim but over time I have realized there are lots of great brands that make denim for way less of a cost.

 I tried out Madewell Jeans for the first time! 
WOWZA they are so cute.

And if you didn't know you can get $20 off a pair of Madewell jeans by bringing in an old pair of your denim!! SAY What! yup! It's awesome.


FOR THOSE ASKING I HAVE A POST ON MY IPHONE CASE- HERE.
Ok, shop til you drop. 
xo
Alex

Post a Comment