A Little Obsession: Floral Pant Obsession

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Floral Pant Obsession

   




 






Yes, I wore two necklaces in this outfit post... 
because I just couldnt decide which one I liked more LOL

floral pants ONLY 12.95!!!// pink t-shirt > target - similar here /and here/ //white blazer // fendi bag <old> similar here and here // white pumps <guess collection OLD> similar here, here and here //  baublebar gum drop necklace // Ellie Vail necklace c/o Urban Glitter Boutique  // sunglasses // lipstick - all new rebel bloom c/o maybelline

Ugh, it has just been one of those weeks where I have TOO much to do but nothing puts me in a good mood like pops of color. That's the great thing about fashion - what you wear can literally change your mood.
I listed some other floral pants I'm loving below.... 
Are you loving Floral Pants this season???

Post a Comment