A Little Obsession: My First Romper

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, April 30, 2015

My First Romper










 romper c/o Vestique <sold out> similar styles HERE  & my new fav HERE >> | head scarf/ headband <sold out> available on ebay HERE > also similar HERE  | sandals | beach bag & I love THIS one | beach hat <ONLY $14> | sunglasses | long gold bar necklace <sold out> Similar HERE | short necklace & gold cuff - c/o Ona Chan Jewelry
 <not yet available - new collection but you MUST check out her stuff!>

They say every girl should own a romper or a jumpsuit and up until now I have only really tried the jumpsuit look <and that was a recent discovery>. So, the romper and I really haven't had a relationship at all. As a result <YES> you are seeing me wear my very first romper! I think it's growing on me considering I came from a world of romper hate LITERALLY.

This is why I love fashion blogging. It just brings you out of your comfort zone into trying new styles and expanding your wardrobe into places you never thought you'd go.

I've discovered the romper is also great for when you are short on time and need to just get up and go but still want to be cute and comfy. On my birthday weekend at the beach, my romper style made getting out the door fast so much easier. I am still thinking I might buy another one and try to rock it with some heels .... well see.

What are your thoughts on the romper? Have you always loved it?


Other rompers I am loving right now:

Post a Comment