A Little Obsession: GEO MAXI DRESS

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, June 15, 2015

GEO MAXI DRESS





 




  Dress c/o Madison - < Get 30% off with code SUNSHINE> also similar dress and style HERE 
watch | gold bracelets | Fendi chef bag <OLD> Similar HERE | sandals | nail polish



OMG! It might have been the HOTTEST DAY EVER in Raleigh yesterday! Literally, the car said 103 degrees and I thought I was going to die! That's where dresses like the Geo Maxi I am wearing come in handy because they are light, airy, and B-E-A-utiful.! Plus, on hot days I truly want to wear as little as possible so since I can't be naked everywhere this dress was amazing.

You can get it in two different styles that I listed above. At first I thought the slit in the front was strange but now its growing on me and I REALLY like it -- but if it is strange for you I have seen some girls just move the dress more left or right so that the slit sits more toward the left or right leg. Either way you will love it!

Get it for 30% at Madison with code: SUNSHINE

Gosh I just want to live in Maxi dresses all summer -- DON'T YOU!!??
So, ya if you find a cute one --send me the link!!


XO, Alex

Shop this look:

Follow

1 comment :

  1. Love the pattern of that dress! Love the Georgina sandals too of course!

    xo, Nina <3
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete