A Little Obsession: LWD: Little White Dress

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

LWD: Little White Dress







white dress <c/o Francesca's sold out> LISTED OTHER OPTIONS BELOW
 | bag |  sunglasses | Wedges <Tory Burch - SOLD OUT >  similar HERE | earrings | bracelet |  loren hope bracelet



There's nothing I love more in the summer than a great white dress. You can never have enough of them and like BBQ's and pool parties I consider it a summer essential. It keeps you cool, it is incredibly flattering and looks just as cute as a black dress.

I scooped this little number up at Francesca's but as per sometimes usual with Francesca's their dresses come an go so fast > I cant find a link to it online. I did list all my current fave little white dresses of the moment below:

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty dress Alex!! You look adorable!

    xo, Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete