A Little Obsession: KENDRA SCOTT LOBE WONDER & 15% OFF SUMMER SALE

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

KENDRA SCOTT LOBE WONDER & 15% OFF SUMMER SALE


The Kendra Scott summer sale is underway - get 15% off until Midnight with code: SUMMER!!!
I just went a little crazy and bought those three gorgeous beauties above.

But let me tell you about the AMAZINGNESS that is LOBE WONDER!!
Have you heard about KENDRA SCOTT LOBE WONDER!!?? OMG!! SO long story short my ears can't handle heavy earrings and this item is a miracle worker!! 


Do you have a problem with heavy earrings? Not anymore with Lobe Wonder! These little stickers attach to the back of your lobe allowing you to wear your big chandelier earrings for hours. 
 I AM OBSESSED!!! WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL MY HEAVY EARRING LIFE!??!

• 60 stickers in each pack• Medical grade adhesive stickers


Ok, now get shopping!! And here are some of my clickable faves:
XO


Post a Comment