A Little Obsession: NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE - WHAT'S IN MY CART

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, August 13, 2020

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE - WHAT'S IN MY CART

What a time in the world it has been. I haven't posted here in a long while because sharing fashion during a time of crisis didn't seem right. But I have received some messages about what I am buying in the sale so I figured it was easiest to share here. First and foremost I hope you are all doing well in these wild times!

Shopping opens for ALL card holders today at 9:30 am on Nordstrom

There are a few great deals --but I will be honest --I wasn't blown away by the sale this year. I personally only bought things like towels, sheets, and makeup erasers.  You can click on the black dot with the plus sign next to each product and it will take you to that item.  Most of the clothes seem to be a repeat of last year which is a bummer, but I feel like there will be better winter options in the fall. 

If you don't have a nordstrom card you can add it to your wishlist and then buy on August 19th. 

  • August 13: Early access for members with “Insider” status, achieved by spending $500 in a calendar year or by holding a Nordstrom credit card (all card members start with Insider status)
  • August 19: Sale opens to the general public
Happy Shopping! And sending you all wishes for good health and lots of love!
xoxo, Alex




Post a Comment