A Little Obsession: Black & White & STRIPED ALL OVER

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, March 2, 2015

Black & White & STRIPED ALL OVER












Top : H&M here
Jeans: JBrand - OLD  // Similar here
<<Links to everything else I am wearing the photos below.>>


My New Year's Resolution was to stop wearing SO MUCH BLACK....
So, if you're wondering why there is no giant pop of color here -- its because I went to a black and white ONLY casual fundraising event this weekend. The theme was literally black and white.  SO rather than being the rebel with a super bright bag I just grabbed my new Kendra Scott Turquoise bracelet to pop some color on my wrist without totally killing the theme. I bought this top at H&M. The color on my wrist is also my way of saying HELLO SPRING! 
I am so ready. How bout you?

Post a Comment