A Little Obsession: TRENDING: COLOR-BLOCK ONE PIECES

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, March 20, 2015

TRENDING: COLOR-BLOCK ONE PIECES

It's bathing suit season and I am officially obsessed with a the latest look out. I am always looking for one conservative cute suit that I can wear and one less conservative two piece. I like to have both because you just never know what sort of occasion you will be going to this summer. One of my favorite favorite trends for this spring and summer is color block one piece swim suits… I just can't get enough of them, especially the bright and colorful ones that are in stores right now. I've selected my very favorite suits above (and I now own THIS old navy suit that's 30% off < Use code: Thankyou >.) I also love THIS polka dot one. I listed some favorite bikinis below too! Just click on the suit you like and boom it will take you to where you can buy it.

Which look are you loving?
Happy Shopping!

XO
Alex

Post a Comment