A Little Obsession: Cape Dress

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, January 4, 2016

Cape Dress




   










                 

Cape dresses: Yes - They’re a thing and they are awesome.
The first time I saw this cape dress I nearly fell out of my face and died <figuratively speaking> but no really, I love it. Its a great LBD with a fab flare and I promise you will be obsessed. Now, trust me when I say there are tons of cape dresses out there but finding one that looks this cute for the cost its pretty much unheard of. <drum roll please> Yes literally this cape dress is $42!!! SAY WHATTTT!!! When I saw the price tag it was a done deal.
<<(if you are a size small - forever 21 has a cape dress for $24-- HERE)>>

SO needless to say... get yourself one! This cape dress is t shirt fabric and comfy but -- if you want to spend a little more for a different fabric or style or color... I have listed a ton below.

P.S. *** by now you have seen 1 million bloggers wearing the clare v foldover clutch but this is the big oversize version that I discovered -- its huge! Get it HERE <or smaller version HERE>.
Happy shopping and Happy NEW YEAR!!

shop this look:

MORE cape dresses:



4 comments :

  1. This is like my FAV!!!! Way to ROCK this dress Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like my FAV!!!! Way to ROCK this dress Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadia!!! <3 You should get one!! You cant beat $42

      Delete
  3. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while getting dressed.The Dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest dress cape is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete