A Little Obsession: Blazer & Blanket Scarf

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Blazer & Blanket Scarf

 



 







jacket <ESCADA vintage> similar HERE and HERE | Blanket Scarf | White button down | shoes |

We were totes snowed in this past weekend which was giving me major cabin fever. Luckily it was over by Sunday and we were able to get out for a little while. 
You can see the joy on my face in these pictures. HA! 
There is nothing better than a great vintage find and this blazer is actually from GOODWILL and its ESCADA. An Escada blazer today retails for about $500 so this was a BIG find > I paid = $7 for this blazer! <insert scream of excitement here>  Whenever I wear it I get so many compliments and I hope this post inspires you to get out and thrift because it can really pay off!

Shop This Look:



More Blanket Scarves I Love:


Happy shopping dolls,
XO
Alex

Post a Comment