A Little Obsession: Blue Floral Print

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blue Floral Print








top <H&M sold out> similar here & more options below |  Kendra Scott necklace |  spiral ring | ann taylor ring | white pumps | gold cuff | sunglasses | jbrand jeans


This is a quick post because I have caught a terrible cold and I am home sick in bed. Being sick is the absolute worst but I guess thats what comes with spring!  Since I moved to Raleigh everyone has told me the springs bring terrible allergies due to the extreme overflow of pollen. I've been lucky not to have allergies but now I am thinking maybe I do? Who knows? But I hope to feel better soon.

In the meantime, its just me & Netflix living the dream.

Anyway, I searched like a crazy person for this top at H&M but like most things in that store its SOLD OUT and I just bought it less than two weeks ago. Bummer!
I listed a bunch of similar tops below - I'm such a sucker for floral prints these days. 

Here's to hoping I am feeling better before my birthday on Friday!
I'm turning 31 - CANT. BELIEVE. IT. > so old haha! XOXO

Happy shopping,
Alex

1 comment :