A Little Obsession: Leaf Maxi Dress

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, April 6, 2015

Leaf Maxi Dress











dress: Jessica Howard <SOLD OUT> similar here, here and here //
earrings: c/o Boston Proper - <SOLD OUT> - similar here and here // shoes: target //
bracelet: loren hope c/o RocksBox >

> USE MY CODE: ALEXBUTLERTVHOSTXOXO for a free month of RocksBox!!

// cuff: old - similar here  and here// bag: Michael Kors OLD - similar here and here // ring: c/o ann taylor // sunglasses: target


I am so happy I feel like my Easter/Passover weekend was sooooo accomplished! I cleaned, I ran all my errands, FINISHED my taxes <finally> and somehow managed to still enjoy the fabulously gorgeous weekend weather we had here in Raleigh.
 FINALLY - we got some hot weather so I was able to break out my new maxi dress!

Maxi dresses are the perfect item for spring and a staple that will definitely last you all season. I love that they are casual but can be dressed up or dressed down. This season I have seen tons of heavy prints and boho styles hitting the racks and I love them all. Plus -- Color, florals, COLOR, florals, and MORE COLOR = I am all about it! A great maxi can be flattering for almost any figure because the fit is loose and flowy. But, if you’re more on the petite side like me-- you have to be really careful with these dresses to avoid being swallowed up in the fabric. Sometimes you have to stick to basic, form-fitting styles that accentuate your waist and don’t have too much excess volume. I listed some of my fav maxi dresses that I've seen lately below...
Happy Monday & Happy Shopping!

XO, 
Alex

Post a Comment