A Little Obsession: COLOR EXPLOSION MAXI

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

COLOR EXPLOSION MAXI









Before you say you hate me. On Sunday - this dress was still in stock at Target and then last night as I was writing this blog post and went to add the link to it >> boom >> there was none left. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED -- But I want to cry. 

There is nothing I hate more than posting a dress you can't get but I found some similar looks and linked them below. Good news is you might still be able to find it in your local target store. 

 dress: <sold out @target> available in black here
 my other fav dress option is here // earrings //sunglasses <NastyGal sold out> similar here // wedges - sold out similar HERE // neon bag (only 3 left!)//loren hope bracelet <sold out> similar HERE //
 white bracelets // watch // kendra scott owen ring // kendra scott 'naomi' ring - white SOLD OUT -- similar here and here // nail polish // Ann Taylor bracelets: here and here

I will tell you this. Lately TARGET has been killing it with the dresses!!
 In my last post this blue dress is still available and fabulous. But I am also loving all these other great options. Hope you find a maxi you can fall in love with because I AM LIVING in all of mine. Sorry for the MAXI OVERLOAD but its been HOT HOT HOT in Raleigh!

Shop other options:

Shop this look:


Happy Shopping!
XO,
Alex


Post a Comment