A Little Obsession: Sprouts In Marlton Is Open!

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sprouts In Marlton Is Open!




Last night Nate and I visited the brand new Sprouts Farmers Market in Marlton which is officially open today and everyday from 7am to 10pm! If you’re in the Marlton area YOU HAVE TO STOP BY. I almost legit fell over with the insane savings on fresh and healthy food! Everywhere I turned I was like wait what....?? I pay way more for that at other stores.

Their prepared food section is the bomb -- Nate and I picked up an 8 piece BBQ chicken for dinner last night and it was so delicious! Also the vitamin section they have is huge and really fantastic. They even have sandwiches and to go snack packs that are truly amazing!! I have sampled so much of the food at Sprouts and I can honestly say I am in LOVE WITH THIS STORE. 

 
MY FAVORITES:


Ok the avocados and grapes are delish. 
Also the grapes were 98 cents a pound last night and almost passed out. 
The prices are just too good.
The Avocado oil for cooking is fantastic.
The SPROUTS Organic popcorn --- I can't stop eating it!!! Pretty much all the sprouts brand snack foods are my jam!

They gave us a tour of the whole store and my two fave sections were bulk foods where you can purchase as little as you need or as much as you want, the produce, and vitamin section. If you download the Sprouts app you can keep up with exclusive digital coupons and see what’s on sale each week.



Oh and bonus: they also have a beauty, skincare, and hair section! I was shocked at how much they carried and for my Vital Protein loving girls -- yup they have them!! Their selection is insanely large. Last night I used their facial towelettes and they are great! 
 .   
If you’re in the Marlton area or just happen to live by a Sprouts location -- definitely make a stop!! 

You will be shocked at the incredible deals!

Thank you to Sprouts Farmers Market for sponsoring this post series.

Shop this post:

Post a Comment