A Little Obsession: LAST MINUTE: FOURTH OF JULY QUICK BUYS UNDER $25

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Sunday, June 30, 2019

LAST MINUTE: FOURTH OF JULY QUICK BUYS UNDER $25



Ok -- I am so super last minute and literally got my USA kimono this morning!! Nate and I went to LBI to spend the day at the beach! It was much needed. The sand and the ocean = my happy place. I think its the best way to reset for the week.

So anyway I figured I am probably not the only one who waits til the last minute to realize I don't have an outfit for the 4th haha --- if you are on the hunt for some last minute tops or bags here ya go!!

All under $25!
<<<The items that aren't on prime -- 
just pick ship to store and you should be able to pick up before the 4th of July!!>>>

American flag kimono (this is the one I'm wearing)
rose in the USA tee <<I'm wearing this one in the pic below>


      Happy almost 4th!!!


Post a Comment