A Little Obsession: WINC: WINE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, August 1, 2019

WINC: WINE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP



Please tell me what is better than wine 🍷 delivered to your doorstep!!!?!! πŸ‘ I now have a membership to @winc and I’m LOVING IT!!!! Long story short, you get 4 bottles of wine at your doorstep for UNDER $40. 

So how does it work? Well WINC lets you choose your wine. You take an initial quiz -- and they will recommend 4 bottles that should match your taste. Then you decide if you agree and you can switch out whichever ones you want in your cart. They are each around $13 or more a piece or you can search through the "select" wines too-- which are a little higher end.


Shipping is always free -- it's fun and delicious! It's easy to order and not a pushy commitment -- there are no member fees, you can cancel at any time, you can change your bottles each month, add on bottles, or skip a shipment if you need to.  


Yes please! Send more! Thank me later ;) ⠀


You can see the wines I ordered below: I also shared them on instagram in my stories.
So far I love them!! The man behind Winc - Brian Smith --he is an experienced sommelier and winemaker so I am telling you the wines are DELISH!  

My link gets you $22 off your first order + free shipping! πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ˜‰

<<<<<CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT>>>>>>

CHEERS DOLLS❤️PS I’m pretty sure all I need in my life is netflix and 🍷 wine.
Now I have a membership for both and you should too!

xo,
Alex


Post a Comment