A Little Obsession: Blue Sunshine

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blue Sunshine

It really felt like fall today in Raleigh - cold weather, rain... it was genuinely gloomy but this blue dress pepped me up! Just in time for fall this long sleeve SIDE ZIP LONG SLEEVE BLUE DRESS (GET IT HERE) - The blue was sooooo pretty! I paired with the Ann Taylor Leopard Print Flats (HERE)  that I adore but you could really rock a ton of different shoes with it!! ADD a TO DIE FOR Ann Taylor Leather/Gold & Pearl NECKLACE - HERE + A bunch of cute Ann Taylor Bracelets and you turned a gloomy day into sunshine!
 You can find the bracelets I chose HERE, HERE, and HERE.
Happy Wednesday! <3
 

I was so totally obsessed with the zippers on both sides.
Makes the dress so cute! And adds a touch of sass!
 Modern Pearlized Cabochon Link Bracelet  WAS MY FAV - THAT'S HERE

                                               MICHAEL KORS RUNWAY WATCH -  HERE

Post a Comment