A Little Obsession: Rasberry Happiness & Celebs

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, September 12, 2014

Rasberry Happiness & Celebs

This Rasberry top was my fav color at The Limited - I saw it and had to have it! Color just really pops! You can get the top in several colors HERE. AND the BELT was EVERYTHING!! Unfortunately Sold out now :/ I love the belt so much- another one of my faves HERE. One piece can sometimes make such a difference. I cant even imagine this outfit without the belt. Shoes are Michael Kors (mine are SOLD OUT)/- Similar HERE.


ANDDDD MKTO performed on the show today.
So AMAZE!
You know them from their smash hit "Classic": LISTEN HEREThey debuted their new single 'American Dream' - You can watch/listen to it: HERE
Malcolm Kelly and Tony Oller are the dynamic duo behind #MKTO and genuinely very talented guys. 

There performance on My Carolina Today was acoustic you can watch it here:
MKTO PERFORM LIVE

Of course we had to take a selfie.
Before that, Aries Spears was cracking us up on the show.

I asked him how he chooses the celebrities to impersonate and he said "Marijuana" haha.

I was pretty sure I was fired on my first week on the show after that. haha. 
But luckily the GM missed it.



he is one funny man. music & laughter. it was a good friday.
TGIF.
Happy weekend.
xo,
Alex

Post a Comment